Most popular models of smart lifters:
Smart lifters have a wide range of variety as different models are working to meet its need in the market. There are some of the most popular models of smart lifters are as follows:
- 608 Outdoor
- 380 Indoor
- 1008 Outdoor
- 608 Outdoor HL
- 408 Outdoor HL
- 400 Sky lifter
- 580 Indoor
- 380 Indoor
All the smartlift solutions have different features, which make them more popular than other ones. Many of the features of these models are contrary to each other. Here we will discuss some of the most common and important features of these lifters:
- Hoist max weight vary from one model to another, but usually ranges from 500lbs to 2000lbs.
- Their lifting capacity and lifting weight may be different from one another, as different lifters solutions are designed especially for some specific purpose.
- Their battery life span is the major factor that effects its performance greatly. Lifters with longer battery life can work longer, so most people choose such lifters.
- Their running battery span may vary, their dimensions may vary, their running period may vary, their lifting weight may vary and their extensions of arms may vary.
Smarter way to move glass from one place to another:
There are many ways to do a job but the best way is that in which your time and effort is less consumed and this type of work is called smart work. Using smartlift solutions is also a type of smart work. Thanks to these lifters, you can easily move the glass from one place to another. There are many robots in the market that do the work of lifters. But these robots are a bit expensive and not accessible to everyone. Heavy robotic glass lifting equipment can cost $40,000 to $60,000 per machine, and because of the limited use some companies may have for such equipment, it may not be worth the investment. However, the use of robotic equipment for occasional heavy lifting can also be cost effective in reducing labor on the job and offers considerable safety benefits for workers.
Unique features of smartlift solutions:
There are many features that are responsible for its fame. Here some are given below:
- These lifters can carry almost all types of glass surfaces either those are straight or curved.
- As there are many types of glass like window panes, common glass panes, small glass roofs or something else like this are transferred easily only because of these lifters.
- Whatever glassware is made in the industry, it can deliver it to its rightful destination in a very short time and very safely, which is not easy to done by human beings. This is also an important reason that why we use smartlift solutions.
- At home or in laboratories some models are made which cannot be carried by man himself. As it is very important to transfer indoor and outdoor models safely at their destination
- Numerous Accessories can also be safely delivered
- These lifters are also available in remote sensing mode which can be operated easily by using remote
- Their lifting capacity ranges from 1000lbs to 2,200 lbs (997kg.)